Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MORE COMPANIES THAT PAY WELL!

I researched more sites that pay more than the ones I listed (on a previous post.  These sites have a very good reputation and depending on how long the hours that you commit, you can earn a week’s salary.  If you commit to part-time contract work, perhaps you can do more than one company daily.  As I said THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!!!
·         Cyber Dictate  This is another transcription contract, for those who have experience in this field.  You will need all the tools of the trade with extras including a foot pedal with Corel Word Perfect, Microsoft Word and Excel.
·         Alpine Access/Sykes Home  This is a company that offers homeworkers the opportunity to  earn money from home, doing Data Entry/Customer Service work

·         Apple  This opportunity is for those skilled in the field of Customer Service and Tech Support.

No comments:

Post a Comment