Thursday, January 22, 2015

Low Paying Work From Home Opportunities



There are a large amount of opportunities that one can choose from to work from home, but are low paying.  From what I have observed, the majority are in the areas of surveys, mystery shopping, micro tasking, and things of that nature.
 
So I will list the ones that I have actually worked with first.  Remember, these are not opportunities that will enable you to quit your day/night job.  They are basically chances to earn some pocket change.
 
I will supply a list of the ones that pay more on another post.
So, here goes.

·         Mturk which is basically a micro-task site.  You choose which task (hit) you want to perform, and if you do it right, you will be compensated.  The easy tasks pay anywhere from $0.02 to $3-5.00.  But you won’t get paid unless the hit you returned is done correctly.
They also have bigger (hits) that pay much more ie: $45-100.00.  You have to qualify for those tasks though.  I say if you are knowledgeable in certain well paying (hits), then by all means….GO FOR IT!!!!  NOTE: You have to have an Amazon account to go here....sign up for free
·         My Survey
·         Inbox Dollars
·         Send Earnings

·         OpinionOutpost  are all survey oriented sites, which  pay a minimum per email that you open when invited to a survey.  And that’s if you qualify for a particular survey.  A couple of them pay you just for opening an email daily. They usually send about 3-5 of them daily.  So it adds up, if you keep at it. But keep in mind that it takes some time before you can cash out.

Swag Buck . Go to this site to do surveys and other tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment